ATL cheerleaders are the spirit of our league bringing energy and enthusiasm to 8 seasonal basketball games, cheering their team to do their best and entertaining the fans during time outs and half time. Participants are taught the fundamentals of floor cheering and pom use while learning a variety of floor cheers, chants and a half time cheer & dance routine. Team assignments are based on age and squads are keep at a reasonable coach to participate ratio, we are dedicated to every child's growth and learning. ATL Youth Cheerleaders also participant in local events when scheduled, i.e parade & local festivals.
NON-Tryout Non-Competition Cheer League
Fall/ Winter 2017/18 10/23-12/22/17.
Grade Days Time Fee
K-2 T/TH 5:30-6:30pm $150
3-5 M/F 6:30-7:30pm $150
6 -8 M/F 7:30-8:30pm $150
Location Grades K-2 : Meadow View Elementary 2501 Mirage Ave Plainfield 60586
Location Grades 3-8 : Heritage Middle School 12425 S van Dyke Rd Plainfield 60585
League Fees: $150
* Returning cheerleaders with uniform do not need to purchase a uniform
* All ATLYS participants will take part in a mandatory fundraiser $30 which is not included in the above league fee.
Cheer Uniforms Cost:
* Grades K-2 includes: Top, Skirt, Brief & Bow $75
* Grades 3-9 includes: Top, Skirt, Brief & Bow $95
* ATL Provides Poms for Game Use
****** Games or practice location and days are subject to change base on school district gym usage needs or changes. A few practices or games may be scheduled on a day or location to different than above to accommodate gym availability or school closing.
ATL Youths Sports